Sunday, July 27, 2014

Meet The Mural Artists

My name is Stuart Lim and I've been drawing and painting since I was young.Studied Graphic Design.I've been working in the art industry for at least 8 years now.I work freelance in the art industry because this is my passion and it's a lot easier to work in this line if we are not tied to a company.Before painting murals,I worked for the art department crew and we create/make props for TV Commercials.
Hi, there. My name is Claudine Lee. Graduated from The One Academy as a Interior Designer. Painting Mural as a freelancer. The main artist is the one above me, Stuart Lim. I will help up on big projects or anything that require fast job. Just to know me more, I love beach, hiking, and arts. 
Stay Tune for more posts about our art <3 
Hope to Do business with You soon =) 


1 comment:

  1. Welldone! You guys really doing well in the field of mural art, hope one day can learnt some skills from you guys. As a student, I hv also drawing some mural art in my hometown Sarawak, keep going on! Please keep in touch, my name is Kenny, fb:Kenny kong ching kai

    ReplyDelete